Monday, May 2, 2011

My favorite chocolate chip cookies


Ahhhhhhhhhh, cookies, I love them on a cool day and we stay inside and bake. Well, if you like that to , I bet you can't wait for what's in store for you today! Chocolate chip cookies!!! This recipe was in my mothers recipe book, so maybe it was past down from many generations?!

Ingredients
1 cup butter
3/4 cups sugar
1 1/4 cups brown sugar
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 1/2 cups flour
One 12 ounce bag chocolate chips


Mix together softened butter, sugar, and brown sugar. Mix in eggs and vanilla. In a medium bowl put in flour, baking soda, baking powder ,and salt. Carefully add it into the mixture. Add chocolate chips and use a spoon full at a time on a baking sheet and cook at 375 for about 15 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. these are wonderful cookies. Kate brought me a sweet package tied in bows shortly after my surgery. I am sure that is why I recovered so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OKAY Kate I made your fabulous chocolate cookies. Joshua ate so many that I thought he might blow up. Oh I added pecans because we Alvarez's love pecans. PS Kate and Isabel came round for the tasting I might ad.

    ReplyDelete