Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Blue Moon Style Grilled Peaches


I made these at cape may in new jersey. I'd like to say thank you to Greg, Sarah,and Maxie for inviting us there! I had lot's of fun!I got this from all salon.

Ingredients
4 not-to-ripe peaches washed,halved, and pitted
balsamic vinegar, to taste, about a tablespoon
brown sugar to taste
light olive oil
ice cream (optional)

Preheat grill.Drizzle the peaches with balsamic vinegar, then liberally sprinkle with brown sugar. Brush the grill with a dab of oil.Place peach halves face-down on the grill.Turn after 3 or 4 minutes,after they've given a brightness in their color.Sprinkle flat side(now facing up) with brown sugar.Take off after a few minutes.When they're soft all the way through poke with a fork.Serve with ice cream or not and prepare to have very happy friends!

1 comment:

  1. Kate, this recipe is a real winner, and was the hit of our dinner together in Cape May -- you definitely had happy friends when you served it. I also love the photo, and that you are wearing a Cape May t-shirt. I can't wait to sample more of your recipes!

    ReplyDelete